- A Gift Card can be used in full or part payment for any products purchased from Norman Piette.
- The minimum value needed to activate a Gift Card is £5 and the maximum value which can be stored on a Gift Card is £1000.
- For fraud prevention reasons Norman Piette is only able to accept cash or credit/debit cards to pay for, or top up, a Gift Card.
- In the event that any payment used to activate or top up a Gift Card is not authorised, or otherwise defaults, any corresponding amount added to the Gift Card will be removed.
- When products are purchased using a Gift Card, no change will be given in cash but any value remaining on a Gift Card will be shown on the receipt and can be used in full or part payment for future purchases. Where a Gift Card holder wishes to use a Gift Card to buy products with a value higher than the value on the Gift Card, he/she will be required to pay the difference in value.
- The value on a Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded. Where Norman Piette agrees to provide a refund for products purchased using a Gift Card, the amount of the purchase price paid using that Gift Card will be reimbursed by way of a credit note for use at Norman Piette.
- A Gift Card cannot be used to buy age restricted products unless the purchaser can prove he/ she is of at least the relevant age.
- A Gift Card that has been purchased will expire and any remaining value will be removed if the Gift Card is not used to make a purchase, top-up or balance enquiry during any period of two consecutive years.
- A Gift Card that has been given or issued as part of a promotion will have variable expiry dates, please refer to the promotional material or information that will be accompanied with the Gift Card A promotional Gift Card cannot be topped up. If a promotional Gift Card is not used within the specific time period any remaining value will be removed from the Gift Card.
- A Gift Card will expire if it has a zero balance on the card for a period of one year or more.
- Please keep the Gift Card safe and treat it like cash. Norman Piette does not collect and store personal information on the holders of Gift Cards and therefore, if a Gift Card is used without the consent of the Gift Card holder, or is lost, stolen or damaged, Norman Piette cannot replace or reimburse the value on the Gift Card.
- Norman Piette may take any action it considers appropriate if it has reasonable grounds for believing you are misusing the Norman Piette Gift Card Scheme. This may include withholding all or part of the value credited on a Gift Card.
- Norman Piette may vary these terms and conditions for legal, security or regulatory reasons or may suspend or discontinue the Norman Piette Gift Card scheme at any time. Norman Piette will give such notice of any variation of the terms and conditions or any suspension or discontinuance of the Norman Piette Gift Card scheme as is reasonably possible, whether by notices displayed in Norman Piette stores, on www.norman-piette.com or otherwise. If the Norman Piette Gift Card Scheme is discontinued Norman Piette will give Gift Card holders a reasonable period to use any remaining value on the Gift Cards.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other discount card, such as the staff discount card, trade discount.
Norman Piette Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of Norman Piette Ltd. Bulwer Avenue, St Sampsons, Guernsey, Channel Islands, GY2 4LF
For further information on Gift Card T&C’s, call us on +44 (0) 1481 245801 or email email@example.com.