Want to save time and money when pouring concrete?
June 10, 2019 | New Products | By Lindsey Hart
Save time and money with the K-Form Concrete Formwork System.
A revolutionary shuttering system designed to save time, labour and money and now available from stock at Norman Piette.
- No specialist tools required
- K-Form offers an alternative and innovative green solution that won’t cost the earth
- K-Form has and can be used in a wide variety of projects.
- K-Form Concrete Formwork System comes in sizes and is simple, quick and effective.
K135 Screed Rail
K-FORM UPVC Screed Railing provides the construction industry with an economical, efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to steel and timber formwork.
- Designed for pours of 150 mm-225 mm thick concrete (when used in conjunction with K25 Riser)
- Enables adjoining bays to be poured consecutively
- Pre-drilled holes in base for anchoring with mortar
- Pre-drilled holes in vertical face for locating dowel bars
- Once concrete is poured, K-FORM is left in place; no need to remove and clean
- Separate wear strip can be removed once concrete is set to allow joint sealing
K85 Screed Rail
Designed for pours of 100 mm-140 mm thick concrete (when used in conjunction with K25 Riser).
For more information, please contact our Sales Team on 01481245801 or email email@example.com