The roofing range kept at Norman Piette covers all aspects of roofing and we have top quality products available from stock.
JB Red Roofing Battens. High quality roofing batten and the first fully pre-graded batten available to the roofing industry.
- Manufactured to BS 5534
- UKAS third party assessed by the BBA (British Board of Agrément)
- BBA Accredited
- Benchmark Treatment Standard
- 60 year limited lifeline guarantee
Traditional standard timber batten
- FSC or PEFC certified
- Quality sawn
- 60 year lifetime guarantee when installed correctly
- Treated with MicroPro® to BS 8417:2011 Use Class 2
- Machined to give a consistent 25mm thick batten
Three sizes are available from stock alongside a 1.5m support tray.
VapR-free Xtra is a multi layer laminate film composite made of polyolefin materials, resulting in a pitched roof underlay that has high vapour permeability but is also highly water resistant. Suitable for both Commercial and Domestic buildings, it is the ideal roof underlay for Warm and Cold Pitched Roofs.
VapR-free Xtra membrane has received BBA Approval and complies with BS5534-2014 Code of Practice for slating and tiling and NFRCTB6.
Vent3 is a triple layer fabric, high performance breather membrane, made from high tensile spun bonded polypropylene layers, around a micro porous polypropylene film. Designed for use in a fully supported or unsupported tiled, slated or metal roof system. The high vapour permeability and waterproof nature of the membrane, combined with excellent tensile/tear strength and high wind uplift resistance make Vent3 the professional’s choice as the ultimate breather membrane.
Ruberoid Shed Top Sheet
Green slate surfaced top layer, ideal for use as the cap sheet to a multi-layer system or a single layer on shed roofs.
- Waterproofs and protects
- Not recommended for use on habitable buildings
- Install in accordance with the relevant sections of BS 8217: 2005, Code of Practice for reinforced bitumen membranes for roofing
For further information on Felt and Batten, call us today on +44 (0) 1481 245801 or email email@example.com.