This is an exciting time for NP Group as we heavily invest in our employees, with a culture of continuous development and the ultimate goal of becoming ‘the employer of choice’.
We are busy and expanding and are now looking for a hard-working & motivated individual to join our Finance Team as a Finance Assistant.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone with previous experience of administering supplier and customer accounts.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting your team with day-to-day recording and processing of financial records
- Assisting in bookkeeping and accounting responsibilities
- Reconciliation of company bank statements, customer accounts and supplier statements
- Taking payments, liaising with customers & following up when required
- Other duties as assigned
Key skills we will be looking for include:
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite in particular Excel, as well as general IT skills
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
Experience in a similar role would be preferred, but full training will be given.
This is a permanent position with an ever-improving benefits package including holiday allowance, competitive salary, health insurance, employee discount, employee assistance programme, training and development opportunities and more.
For more information contact Human Resources on 245801 or email email@example.com