Heavyside Sales Assistant
This is an exciting time for NP Group as we heavily invest in our employees, with a culture of continuous development and the goal to become ‘the employer of choice’.
We are looking for a motivated and committed individual, who is flexible, with a professional approach to customer service, to join our team as a Heavyside Sales Assistant.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring we provide excellent customer service by seeking out customers promptly, being helpful and courteous, in a professional manner
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
- Being familiar with the range of products across the site and referring customers to other members of staff for specialist attention when appropriate
- Dealing with customer complaints and escalating to management when necessary
- Ensuring that all goods prior to delivery or collection, have been invoiced or paid for
- Liaising with the Stock, Purchasing and Transport teams in monitoring stock and delivery timescales
- Working closely with other members of the team to achieve the daily tasks in an efficient way
- Ensuring that the Group health, safety & well-being policies are strictly adhered to
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Key skills we will be looking for include:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Able to work in a professional manner
- Basic computer skills
- Organised with attention to detail
This is a permanent position with an ever-improving benefits package including holiday allowance, competitive salary, health insurance, employee discount, employee assistance programme, training and development opportunities and more.
To apply, please email email@example.comClick here to download application form