Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom Junior Designer
Our newly renovated and fast-growing Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom Showroom Department is looking to recruit a junior designer to our existing talented team.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking individual who can join our expanding Showroom team to promote, design and sell products with excellent customer service. Driven to learn and develop amongst a creative and experienced department providing customers with first-class designs and excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate would possess a friendly personality, have first-rate design and sales skills with a positive can-do attitude. The department requires a conscientious and creative approach whilst showing initiative daily.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers who enter the showroom, offering assistance and recommending products and services
- Developing the skills required to interpret and translate customer needs “the brief” into illustrative CAD drawings, references and detailed quotations in a timely manner.
- Working with the Lead Designer to build an extensive bank of knowledge around the Showroom product ranges and develop an excellent level of skill in the showroom’s design process and CAD software. Actively take part in staying up to date with associated CPD and training both technical and product related.
- Researching and following industry changes, evolutions and new products to keep up with trends and best practices in the industry. Attending industry events as required
- Working within a small team to build and maintain profitable customer relationships, drive sales, and seek opportunities with new and existing customers
- Processing orders and working with other departments to schedule delivery. Following up on customer quotations, documents progress and tracking quote conversions
- Ensuring excellent customers service levels are always provided, on a day-to-day basis, in person and over the phone, building long term relationships with customers
Key skills we will be looking for include:
- A passion for design and creative interest required
- Some sales and customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Works in a professional manner with a high level of organisation and attention to detail
- Experience in some design software is beneficial but not mandatory
This is an exciting permanent position within a growing department with an ever-improving benefits package including holiday allowance, competitive salary, health insurance, employee discount, employee assistance programme, training and development opportunities and more.
For more information contact Human Resources on 245801 or email email@example.com