Sales Assistant Building & Decorating Centre
This is an exciting time for NP Group as we heavily invest in our employees, with a culture of continuous development and the goal to become ‘the employer of choice’.
We are looking for a motivated and committed individual, who is flexible, with a professional approach to customer service, to join our Lightside team as a Sales Assistant.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working within a small team to build and maintain profitable customer relationships, driving sales, and seeking new business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations in the Lightside department both over the phone and in person
- Greeting customers and offering assistance, recommending products & offers and referring to experts when required
- Handling and resolving basic complaints
- Providing customers with product information by staying informed on the latest industry trends
- Processing orders and working with other departments to schedule delivery and redelivery
- Ensuring procedures included within the Group Health & Safety Policy are always adhered to
- Escalating critical issues to management and other duties as assigned
Key skills we will be looking for include:
- Sales and customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Basic commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Works in a professional manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
This is a permanent position with an ever-improving benefits package including holiday allowance, competitive salary, health insurance, employee discount, employee assistance programme, training and development opportunities and more.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to download application form