We are seeking a talented and results-driven Sales Manager to lead our Norman Piette sales team as we look to expand and improve our sales offering in a busy marketplace.
You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we look to explore opportunities and target growth with our customers’ needs a key focus.
Key responsibilities include
- Work alongside and support the Executive Sales and Marketing Manager to plan, design and implement the sales strategy
- Lead proactive commercial sales activities and initiatives
- Manage, support and develop a team of internal and external sales representatives
- Motivate and inspire the team to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered
- Cultivate lasting customer relationships to grow loyalty
- Have a business partnering approach with all stakeholders, including suppliers, to drive continuous improvement
- Use data and knowledge to track sales goals and report results
- Ability to set sales targets and produce plans to achieve them
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives
- Planning, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Advanced time management skills
Ideally you will have previous experience of managing a sales team. Knowledge of the building industry would be an advantage but is not essential as the quality of the individual is more important than the market knowledge.
This is a permanent position with an ever-improving benefits package including a competitive salary, training and development opportunities including off-island courses, healthcare insurance, pension scheme, great staff discount and more.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Human Resources Team on 245801 or email@example.com
Closing date: 1st JulyClick here to download application form