Showroom Customer Service Manager
Our newly renovated and fast-growing Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom Showroom Department is looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to our existing talented team.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking individual who can support our Lightside Executive Manager in leading our expanding Showroom team to provide excellent customer service, in an environment of continuous improvement.
Working with our Lead Designer and the showroom team this role will be central to guiding customers, both trade and retail, through the sales process of high value goods in a confident and welcoming manner, providing excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate would possess a friendly personality, have first-rate organisational and management skills and a positive can-do attitude. The department requires a conscientious and creative approach whilst showing initiative.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards. Dealing with customers & following up when required and handling & resolving complaints
- Managing the operations of the showroom to meet objectives and inform decisions regarding sourcing, supply, pricing and sales initiatives. Ensuring that profitable customer relationships are built and maintained, driving sales and seeking business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Using key performance indicators to monitor success and manage employee workloads, ultimately be responsible for the productivity and output of individuals and the department
- With the support of Human Resources, own the recruitment process and proactively develop existing members of the department
- Remaining up to date with the latest industry techniques and methods, researching required product information using available resources and working with suppliers and other departments to develop sales
- Ensuring that the Group health, safety & well-being policies are strictly adhered to
Key skills we will be looking for include:
- Great verbal, written & listening skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and able to work within and lead a team
- Commercial awareness & ability to read sales figures and deliver on margin targets
- Works in a professional manner, is organised with attention to detail
This is an exciting permanent position within a growing department with an ever-improving benefits package including holiday allowance, competitive salary, health insurance, employee discount, employee assistance programme, training and development opportunities and more.
For more information contact Human Resources on 245801 or email email@example.comClick here to download application form